Olivia Palermo's Official Site
6 Posts per week
Follow on Facebook
This is my blog
The official fashion and lifestyle website founded and curated by Olivia Palermo.
Subscribe to Olivia Palermo's Official Site.
You can see immediately when the blog is updated - here and in the menu on Facebook.
Olivia Palermo's Official Site
Time to collaborate: j.crew & the cfda/vogue fashion fund winners
-By Jillian Magenheim- For the third year running, J. Crew has partnered with the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund to help launch the career’s of this years winners. This year, winner, Greg Chiat of The Elder Statesman along with runner-ups; Jennifer Meyer and Tabitha Simmons have the honor in...
Lines we love: dion lee
- By Sara Micelotta - A look from Dion Lee’s winning collection for the International Woolmark Competition. It’s hard to imagine the full extent of excitement (coupled with a hint of anxiety) that must have been going through fashion designer, Dion Lee’s mind when he debuted his womenswear...
P.s. we love: proenza schouler large degrade dots clutch
- By Jillian Magenheim - Oh Proenza Schouler – you know don’t you? When we splurge we splurge, and when it comes to handbags sometimes we just can’t help ourselves. Hitting numerous trends in one bag – this envelope shaped flip locked ombre clutch studded with rubber...
Designers to watch: isa tapia
- By Jillian Magenheim - “Part of me wants to be a practical person, and then the other part is the crazy side of me.” – Isa Tapia Launched in 2010, Isa Tapia‘s shoewear line certainly represents the gemini-like split of her personality. From a basic ballet flat and...
- By Teresa Greenfeld - Like any devout chic-ette, your shoe wardrobe was built on the basics – the black “go-with-everything stiletto“, the nude, pointed toe “make-your-legs-look-miles-long” pump. Oh, and a flat here and there for good measure. But there’s...
Shopping for: tortoise accessories
- By Teresa Greenfeld - Part classic, part nerd-chic, tortoise has come a long way from just eyewear. For Spring 2013, it’s been studded, embellished, and patent-leathered; been dressed up, rocked out, and made over. Slow and steady apparently does win the race. Click to shop the story: -...
The salvatore ferragamo museum commemorates marilyn monroe
- By Kat Tanita - In the basement of Palazzo Spini Feroni in Florence, Italy, amongst 17th and 18th century Fiorentine masterpieces, The Museo Salvatore Ferragamo is commemorating the 50th anniversary of Marilyn Monroe’s death. As one of their most beloved leading ladies – as well as...
P.s. we love: helmut helmut lang denim jacket
- By Stacy Igel - Leave it to Helmut Lang to update the traditional jean jacket into this season’s hottest fashion-forward item. We adore the sleek, asymmetric silhouette for its always figure flattering drape while staying ultra-cool with it’s moto design. Pair this showstopper with your...
Snapped: with mr. butler
Hi Everyone! Mr. Butler and I are enjoying this lovely spring weather! I’m wearing a sweater from Zadig & Voltaire, my shoes are by Andrea Carrano, and my sunglasses are by Wunderkind. Have a great evening! - Follow us on Bloglovin’...
Lines we love: msgm
-By Sara Micelotta- If Indie group MGMT comes to mind when you hear the name MSGM, its most likely because designer, Massimo Giorgetti, is not your average fashion designer. Yes, he may share his top influences with essentially every other fashion designer in existence (who doesn’t...
Snapped: in dumbo
Hi Guys! Here are some great shots Johannes recently took, strolling through DUMBO. I’m wearing a skirt from Zara with a top from Kelly Wearstler and a Tibi jacket. My bag is Louis Vuitton, my boots are Christian Louboutin, and my sunglasses are by Wunderkind. Have a great day! - Photos[...]...
Vogue italia’s interview with olivia
See Olivia’s interview with VOGUE ITALIA above Follow us on Bloglovin’...
P.s. we love: diane von fursternberg and the tale of the empress’s new clothes
-By Sarah Bertness- It’s time to start stacking up on your summer reading list, and Diane von Furstenberg and the Tale of the Empress’s New Clothes – the latest in London-based Vogue voice Camilla Morton’s grown up fashion memoir series – definitely tops our (and your) reading...
How to rock: ruffles
- By Stacy Igel - If there was one trend from the Spring/Summer 2013 runways that transcended it’s own perception, it was ruffles. Typically known for their frilly girly-ness – such as the kind one would perhaps find on a five year olds party dress – the ruffle had a[...]...
P.s. we love: everpurse
- By Dana Randall - Everpurse has a special charging pocket into which you place your smartphone. Their patent-pending docking system guides your phone smoothly onto a dock connector at the bottom—so you don’t have to fish for a cord! To charge Everpurse itself, you can simply place...
Snapped: popping by the moma
Popped by the MOMA last night in the garden. My shoes are Aquazzura Madison pumps with a Topshop skirt. The top is from Tibi with a belt and jacket Zara. I added a pop of color with a blue clutch, mine is Miss Dior which is part of Dior’s Fall 2012[...]...
Punk: chaos to couture
-By Jillian Magenheim- Upon entering the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s latest fashion installation, “Punk: Chaos to Couture” one is faced with a floor to ceiling projection showing manic moshers rocking out in the late 1970′s. The video is flanked on either side...
P.s. we love: rodin olio lusso luxury face oil
-By Jillian Magenheim- Finding that perfect moisturizer can be quite the challenge – our over-stuffed medicine cabinets are proof . We long to discover one that leaves our skin feeling hydrated and illuminated while keeping our complexion free of oil and shine by the end of a busy day....
From history to hysteria: the traditions and antidotes of santa maria novella
- By Teresa Greenfeld - Around the corner from the famous green and white facade of Chiesa di Santa Maria Novella in Florence, lies one of the world’s oldest pharmacies (certainly the world’s oldest still operating). Bearing the same name as it’s neighbor, Officina...
Designers to watch: marissa webb
- By Andrea Mestrovic - We take note when big consumer brand executives leap out on their own; so, when fêted J.Crew alum, Marissa Webb, debuted her S/S13 collection, we were in the front row, with high expectations. Webb studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. Upon[...]...
Use Blogkeen on Facebook
Add your blog to Facebook
Terms and Conditions