Olivia Palermo's Official Site
6 Einträge pro Woche
Auf Facebook folgen
Das ist mein Blog
The official fashion and lifestyle website founded and curated by Olivia Palermo.
Abonniere Olivia Palermo's Official Site.
Du kannst direkt sehen, wenn der Blog aktualisiert wird – hier und im Menü auf Facebook.
Olivia Palermo's Official Site
The salvatore ferragamo museum commemorates marilyn monroe
- By Kat Tanita - In the basement of Palazzo Spini Feroni in Florence, Italy, amongst 17th and 18th century Fiorentine masterpieces, The Museo Salvatore Ferragamo is commemorating the 50th anniversary of Marilyn Monroe’s death. As one of their most beloved leading ladies – as well as...
P.s. we love: helmut helmut lang denim jacket
- By Stacy Igel - Leave it to Helmut Lang to update the traditional jean jacket into this season’s hottest fashion-forward item. We adore the sleek, asymmetric silhouette for its always figure flattering drape while staying ultra-cool with it’s moto design. Pair this showstopper with your...
Snapped: with mr. butler
Hi Everyone! Mr. Butler and I are enjoying this lovely spring weather! I’m wearing a sweater from Zadig & Voltaire, my shoes are by Andrea Carrano, and my sunglasses are by Wunderkind. Have a great evening! - Follow us on Bloglovin’...
Lines we love: msgm
-By Sara Micelotta- If Indie group MGMT comes to mind when you hear the name MSGM, its most likely because designer, Massimo Giorgetti, is not your average fashion designer. Yes, he may share his top influences with essentially every other fashion designer in existence (who doesn’t...
Snapped: in dumbo
Hi Guys! Here are some great shots Johannes recently took, strolling through DUMBO. I’m wearing a skirt from Zara with a top from Kelly Wearstler and a Tibi jacket. My bag is Louis Vuitton, my boots are Christian Louboutin, and my sunglasses are by Wunderkind. Have a great day! - Photos[...]...
Vogue italia’s interview with olivia
See Olivia’s interview with VOGUE ITALIA above Follow us on Bloglovin’...
P.s. we love: diane von fursternberg and the tale of the empress’s new clothes
-By Sarah Bertness- It’s time to start stacking up on your summer reading list, and Diane von Furstenberg and the Tale of the Empress’s New Clothes – the latest in London-based Vogue voice Camilla Morton’s grown up fashion memoir series – definitely tops our (and your) reading...
How to rock: ruffles
- By Stacy Igel - If there was one trend from the Spring/Summer 2013 runways that transcended it’s own perception, it was ruffles. Typically known for their frilly girly-ness – such as the kind one would perhaps find on a five year olds party dress – the ruffle had a[...]...
P.s. we love: everpurse
- By Dana Randall - Everpurse has a special charging pocket into which you place your smartphone. Their patent-pending docking system guides your phone smoothly onto a dock connector at the bottom—so you don’t have to fish for a cord! To charge Everpurse itself, you can simply place...
Snapped: popping by the moma
Popped by the MOMA last night in the garden. My shoes are Aquazzura Madison pumps with a Topshop skirt. The top is from Tibi with a belt and jacket Zara. I added a pop of color with a blue clutch, mine is Miss Dior which is part of Dior’s Fall 2012[...]...
Punk: chaos to couture
-By Jillian Magenheim- Upon entering the Metropolitan Museum of Art’s latest fashion installation, “Punk: Chaos to Couture” one is faced with a floor to ceiling projection showing manic moshers rocking out in the late 1970′s. The video is flanked on either side...
P.s. we love: rodin olio lusso luxury face oil
-By Jillian Magenheim- Finding that perfect moisturizer can be quite the challenge – our over-stuffed medicine cabinets are proof . We long to discover one that leaves our skin feeling hydrated and illuminated while keeping our complexion free of oil and shine by the end of a busy day....
From history to hysteria: the traditions and antidotes of santa maria novella
- By Teresa Greenfeld - Around the corner from the famous green and white facade of Chiesa di Santa Maria Novella in Florence, lies one of the world’s oldest pharmacies (certainly the world’s oldest still operating). Bearing the same name as it’s neighbor, Officina...
Designers to watch: marissa webb
- By Andrea Mestrovic - We take note when big consumer brand executives leap out on their own; so, when fêted J.Crew alum, Marissa Webb, debuted her S/S13 collection, we were in the front row, with high expectations. Webb studied at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York. Upon[...]...
P.s. we love: nars’ satin lip pencils
- By Sarah Bertness - There’s nothing we love more than a statement lip, and no easier way to get the perfect pout than with NARS’ Satin lip pencils. In 13 to-die-for shades, ranging from the best barely there nudes to summer-ready fuchsia, these pencils are pigment packed and ideal to pack[...]...
P.s. we love: maison takuya’s ostrich card case
- By Sara Micelotta - Crafted entirely by hand, Maison Takuya’s ostrich card case adds a little something extra to every working girl’s briefcase—and by briefcase, we mean Birkin. Francois Russo had the modern day working woman in mind when he founded the luxurious leather brand in 2009. Known...
Shopping for: warm weather leather
- By Teresa Greenfeld - In the dark ages, our inner leather lover had to be stowed away at the sight of Spring’s first bud. Only allowed to run free for two seasons, she tried her hardest to get the most out of her short time in the spotlight. Year[...]...
Lines we love: zadig & voltaire
-By Sara Micelotta- For those of us who aren’t afraid of setting aside our new patent pumps and showing-off our inner-rockstar, we turn to Zadig & Voltaire. From sequins and metallics to Tunisian tees and skull-adorned cashmere wraps, the brand embodies urban luxury in every sense of the word....
P.s. we love: outdoor leather cooler
- By Sarah Bertness - Picnic weather is back, and this Spring you’ll be the envy of the whole park with Outdoor’s leather cooler. Fine crafted in luscious brown leather, and oozing French old-world appeal, packing up a selection of cheeses and chilled bottle of Pinot has never looked so[...]...
Salvatore ferragamo’s 35th anniversary of the vara
-By Jillian Magenheim- Anniversaries are always a big deal no matter who is involved or what the occasion entails. When one of the world’s leading luxury brands – in this case, Salvatore Ferragamo – decides to honor the 35th anniversary of the most iconic shoe design in their...
Nutze Blogkeen auf Facebook
Verbinde deinen Blog mit Facebook