Olivia Palermo's Official Site
6 Inlägg per vecka
Följ på Facebook
Det här är min blogg
The official fashion and lifestyle website founded and curated by Olivia Palermo.
Prenumerera på Olivia Palermo's Official Site.
Du ser direkt när bloggen uppdateras - här och i menyn på Facebook.
Olivia Palermo's Official Site
Lines we love: meli melo
- By Andrea Mestrovic - Handbag designer Melissa Del Bono of meli melo is a magician of sorts. She has revolutionized the way in which we carry purses by introducing the world to the thela bag – a sleek trapeze shape handbag with (patented) inverted handles. The clever designer creates...
Snapped: at the office
Hey Guys! Here I am after just finishing an amazing day of shooting at the office. Heading back out for the rest of the day in a Zara coat (similar here), my AG Adriano Goldschmied skinny jeans, and Tibi camisole. My shoes are Pretty Ballerinas and my beautiful bag is Meli[...]...
Shopping for: tassel necklaces
- By Teresa Greenfeld - Ah, the tassel necklace. At first glance, it appears to be quiet simple; not really what one may call a statement piece. Upon further inspection, however, the many facets of the tassel are revealed, demanding we remember things aren’t always as they appear. The...
Sophie gass boutique
- By Sarah-Leigh Wade - Sandwiched between the leafy Holland Park and Notting Hill in London, independent boutique-with-a-difference Sophie Gass sits on Ladbroke Grove; a beautiful beacon in amongst the sprawling townhouses and designer shop fronts. Spotting a gap in the market (and in the local...
P.s. we love: burberry kisses
- By Jillian Magenheim - Remember writing letters? Remember sometimes after sealing them up you would turn it over and add the four letters “S.W.A.K” (sealed with a kiss) for that special someone? Now, thanks to the innovative teamwork of Burberry and Google, we can all do just...
Snapped: out and about
Hi guys! Here I am spending the day running around New York City. My shirt is Juicy Couture, the pants are from Banana Republic and my bag is Mulberry. Hope everyone is keeping dry!...
Lines we love: adam lippes
- By Sara Micelotta - If there is one word to describe Adam Lippes’ women’s wear line, its versatile. Whether you’re meeting friends for lunch in the ever-popular Montauk, or jetting to the Italian Riviera, Mr. Lippes’ refined-yet-chic sportswear line can accommodate all of your fashion-related...
Style icon: greta garbo
- By Sarah Bertness - When speaking about the illustrious career of silver screen icon Greta Garbo, not enough compliments can be given. From film historian David Derby saying “worlds turned on her movements” to famed reviewer, Pierre de Rohan stating “she has a glamour and fascination for both...
Shopping for: turquoise jewelry
- By Teresa Greenfeld - Nothing says ‘summer’ quite like a touch of turquoise. Perhaps because the blue-green hue is reminiscent of the ocean. Perhaps it’s because it looks so darn good with a summer glow. Whatever the reason, we love it – especially in jewelry. Paired with...
Style icon: francoise hardy
- By Sarah Bertness - When Mick Jagger describes you as his ‘ideal woman’ while Bob Dylan is writing poetry for you and Salvador Dali demands you to be by his side at his latest gallery opening – wearing custom Paco Rabanne no less – it must be the je[...]...
Lines we love: delvaux
- By Sara Micelotta - Way before the French introduced us to Louis Vuitton trunks and totes, the Belgians opened our eyes to Delvaux. Founded in Brussels more than 180 years ago—during a time when a horse and carriage was the most common form of transportation, and the luggage one[...]...
Luxe, labels,& legends: suzy menkes’s wardrobe goes on the auction block
- By Andrea Mestrovic - Suzy Menkes, the fierce fashion critic, journalist and international fashion editor of the soon-to-launch International New York Times, has a wardrobe everyone dreams about. With vintage tuxedo trouser suits by Yves Saint Laurent, Ossie Clark dresses from the 1970s’ and a...
Shopping on another level: l’eclaireur paris
- By Sarah-Leigh Wade - Exclusive Paris-based retailer L’Eclaireur is dedicated to providing customers with a little break away from the norm. They’re turning a typical shopping trip into an experience with difference, it is a business built on exceptional customer service, discovery...
And action! – everyman cinema’s
- By Jillian Magenheim - Going to the movies to see the latest blockbuster on a rainy day is something we’ve all done. You go, buy your ticket, get some popcorn and/or candy (junior mints are my personal favorite), a bottle of water or soda, casually walk to your semi-comfortable[...]...
Style icon: jean shrimpton
- By Jillian Magenheim - In 1960, Jean Shrimpton brought the fashion world to a halt. Unlike the more voluptuous models of the 1950′s that came packaged with stiff aristocratic poses, this leggy British brunette broke the modeling mold entirely with her super slender frame...
Style icon: nati abascal
- By Jillian Magenheim - From the moment she first appeared in the public eye to present day – Nati Abascal has always epitomized refinement, sophistication and feminine Spanish style. As a socialite, art enthusiast, former model and (former) Duchess of Feria, she has stolen the heart of...
Oliviapalermo.com’s fashion highlights of april/may 2013
A recap of our favorite trend stories for the Spring/Summer season to date: Click to view Olivia Palermo Summer Trend Guide on GLOSSI.COM ...
Color pairing: orange and rose gold
- By Teresa Greenfeld - Color has long been synonymous with emotions or states of mind – green and envy, yellow and fear, blue and sad, etc. So synonymous in fact, that color embodies perhaps the most emotional events in our lives – weddings and funerals (white and black,...
Lines we love: canfora of capri
- By Andrea Mestrovic - When glamazon Brigitte Bardot walked around the island of Capri in her glory days, she was surely wearing her Canfora strappies. After all, the brand has been in existence since 1946, and all sorts of royals covet these easy-on flats. The popularity of Canfora sandals[...]...
- By Teresa Greenfeld - The bohème travels the world, leisurely hopping from one exotic locale to the next. A maverick of sorts, she rarely plans ahead, guided instead by what suits her ever-changing mood. She lives with freedom and ease, and yet the is a restlessness under it all; always[...]...
Använd Blogkeen på Facebook
Koppla din blogg till Facebook